Welcome to the Bromsgrove Society

The Bromsgrove Society exists to preserve the history and promote the sustainable development of the town of Bromsgrove in north Worcestershire.

Read more about Our Work and How to Join

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

You are here: HomeMembership Form

Membership Form


Gift Aid Declaration

Help us make your money go further by signing a Gift Aid Declaration.
  • This does not cost you any more.
  • It doesn’t commit you to making donations in the future.
  • It allows us to claim back from the Chancellor the tax you have paid on the amount of your subscription/donation.
Please Note: This applies only to tax-payers.

I wish The Bromsgrove Society (Charity no. 510542) to treat all my membership subscriptions and donations paid in the past four years, and all subsequent subscriptions and donations that I make from the date of this declaration until further notice, as Gift Aid donations.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Data Protection

By submitting this form you are confirming that you consent to the Bromsgrove Society holding and processing your personal data in order to fulfil the terms of your membership subscription. Information regarding your membership will be stored on computer. Individuals may have access to their own stored information by applying to the Secretary.

You can find out more about how we use your data from our Data Protection Policy and Privacy Policy.

Remember Subscriptions!

Annual subscriptions for all members are due from 1st June.

Please consider paying by standing order as this significantly reduces administration time.

You can renew online and check the current subscription rates on our Membership Page.
 Payment can now be made by PayPal
paypal UK sm
Go to top

Copyright © 2024 The Bromsgrove Society, Registered Charity No. 510542 . All Rights reserved unless otherwise stated.

To comment on this site or report errors contact the Webmaster.